Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve

Well I am not sure where to start really, other then the fact I should not be up this early seeing how much I had to drink last night. I think this is the best Christmas I ever had. I never had so much fun before. I am finding that here in Sweden things are done differently. We went to Stig & Dolores' house where we all had supper.........

(Paul and me)


(Mimmi and Carolina dancing the jig)

(Paul and the girls bullshitting)

(The ancient ones having supper)


and we watched a movie.
(Paul and I)
There were some people there already but not too many at the time.

(Not really sure why Carolina is making that face!)

Next thing I know there are more people joining us and we are playing some card game, which I don't remember what it was called, but we had so much fun, and Carolina was getting tipsy already by this time. I just cracked up laughing at her. She is so funny when she's been drinking.

Eventually we were all drinking like crazy, singing karaoke......
(Paul singing)

and having the best time ever. The music started pumping after Mimmi turned the stereo on and we all ended up dancing like weirdos, but it was so much fun......
(Dancing to Brittney Spears?..No thats Justin T.)..lol
Caro went downstairs to the adults (people much older then us! lol) and grabbed her dad........
(Dad dancing with the girls!)
and had him come upstairs to dance with us...which was hilarious!!! Then Stig came upstairs and he wanted to dance too, so I was dancing with him like a maniac while he tried to dance some 50's dance with me. I was too drunk to care. All the girls wanted to know how us 'Americans' dance....so...I showed them how the ermm...how to say this nicely....how the african american girls dance at clubs, the booty dance...lol
(Me cracking up after showing the booty dance)


(Carolina getting jiggy wit it)
It was just a totally crazy night. I danced till I could not dance no more and before I knew it , it was almost 2am. Paul and I decided to go home, and I was almost sober by this time...we opened our gifts to each other, which my honey got me a new cell phone!! woohoo!..I was so happy, and I had the best time with him, our first Christmas together. I couldn't of asked for a better one.

Oh...there was a time last night when we were almost down to the bottom of the 2nd bottle of vodka....so I thought we should all chug it straight...taking turns...which we did...
(The vodka chug)

Everyone had cameras last night and a video camera was going too. Needless to say Mimmi cought my booty dance on the way to the bathroom..lol

Here I am at 11am, which I woke at 10 am for god knows why!!! I have no hangover thank goodness....trying to get this all in because tonight the people are all comming here!!! yikes! another party and well....I dunno how much more drinking I can handle...I think I'll have to keep it to a minimum tonight....I hear from Cheryl that new years is even more crazier here..I have no comment on that.
(Tyson and Kompis all ready for Santa Claus)

(Me on the far right with the girls showing our asses)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE HAVIN A GREAT TIME. GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING THE HOLIDAY. WE WENT TO CINDY'S. JIMMY CAME GHERE YESTERDAY. BOBBY CALLED ME THIS MORNING TO WISH US A MERRY CHRISTMAS. WE HAVE NO PLANS FOR TODAY. NO BIG DINNER FOR JUST THE 2 OF US. WHICH IS GOOD, THE CHEMO IS STARTING TO KICK IN.I AM REALLY TIRED AND REST MOST OF THE DAY. ALL IHAVE ENERGY FOR. WE LOVE YOU.
MOM

Maja said...

Go the karaoke!