Sunday, January 7, 2007

Boreeeeeedddd !!!

I truely have nothing to blog about today except two things.....
#1 the yucky rain outside.....

Where the hell is the snow?

#2 One of my favourite things that I truely cannot get enough of here in Sweden...In english they are called 'apple combs'..OI! they are soooo good with the best apple filling ever. I know it looks like salt on the top but they use sugar stuff instead of icing....Of all the things I will miss when we move back to the states is this...how can anyone resist the flakey crust and gooey apple inside??? This by the way, is the last one. A few hours ago my sweet mother-in-law bought me 3 of them at the store...I ate 2 right away and this one is laying in front of me begging to be eaten with my coffee....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks yummy,have 1 for me.

Ms. Kimba said...

Okie dokie momma!
Say hi to dad for me please.
xxxx

Maja said...

Yum!

Anonymous said...

wow ! Sounds so GOOD you made me hungry, ge thanx a mill goin to fridge for some vennison BOLOGNA :) ( posted on 1-11-07>11:27 am )