Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Stupid Dreams

Last night I had this dream, but I didn't remember it until I was standing in the shower this morning. In my dream I think I was on a gameshow, but I am not really sure about that. I was asked about a specific word..'Mjukt'...and I looked at this word on the wall and knew this word from somewhere and I said to the person asking me 'That's not a Swedish word!'... I was somehow confused by this as I knew, yes it was a swedish word, but I said it wasn't and I felt strongly about this. I couldn't figure out why I knew it looked familiar either.

In the shower this morning, I reached for my face scrub...on the tube it had the words Mjukt & Skönt..jeesh! Now...I'm trying to figure out why would I be dreaming about face scrub? Though I wasn't really. I know I am a clean freak about a lot of things, but face scrub?

No comments: