Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yeah yeah

I have been busy working and knitting up a frenzy and trying to learn to knit socks that I have put looking at blogs and even writing on mine to the side. Shame on me! Anyways, I have the next 2 days off so I thought, what a good way to start it off by blogging and reading others.

The weather here has been so-so. We actually had a little sun for once. Moms still in the hospital trying to get better and me? Same shit. Work...knit...relax...blah blah..Actually I like my life. Even on bad days, I love it. Whats not to like?

So I will leave it at this, go read my blogs and start working more on those socks I am trying so hard to make, for the 4th time!!!! I know once I get it down I won't be able to stop making socks...I can't wait!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Unbelievable! I love watching the photos/progress bars you made. So cool. You are knitting up a storm girl :)

Ms. Kimba said...

Thanks. I actually got it from a knitting website I belong too called Ravelry.com

It helps me keep track of all the yarn I have and needles and projects I am working on, plus I get patterns etc and help when I need it. I thought it would be nice to add it here on my blog too.

The blanket is comming along very nicely by the way!

Maja said...

My life is a bit same 'ol same 'ol at the moment too. Work blah. But I'm flying home tomorrow, yippee!