Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stena Line

Tomorrow morning I will wake up very early to go on a cruise to the neighboring country of Denmark. We will go by Stena Line and take the ship Danica. It will be my first time there, but I will not stay for long. The reasons for that are that the boat only goes to Fredrikshavn and it's just a port town. Will not be much to do but shop a little bit. It is also to be pretty cold and yucky out a little, and considering I have this awful cold going on, it's better I don't spend much time outside.

The biggest thing for me is the cruise over. It will not be anything like the cruise ship I took to the Caribbean or anything, but that doesn't matter. I love boats and it will be great to be on the sea. I don't know what I plan on buying. Not much, but something small I guess. I will get some pictures too....anyways. I need to get my lazy butt moving. It's 1pm and I only just recently got out of bed. I am SOOO lazy today.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How's Denmark? We love the Bilar candy by the way!

Ms. Kimba said...

it was ok....could of been better!