Sunday, June 15, 2008

So far

Well today I got the boys up and to their dads house early for Father's Day...then I stopped at the Mexican store to see if they had tamales...well the girl who makes them is out for another 2 weeks due to having a baby. I'll be there buying them when she comes back to work!!!

I went home and wished my dad a happy day and gave him a card with some money in it because I always have a hard time buying for him. I'm also taking him out to dinner at Ichiban, a japanese restaurant where they cook in front of you. He's excited to go!
Then he got to feeling bad..his anurism stint must not be holding and thought I was going to have to take him to the emergency room. He seems a little better now.

I went outside and mowed the grass and then cooked dinner....I got half way done with the sweater I am knitting so thats making me happy.

My tummy can't make up it's mind whether to hurt or be hungry...geesh.

I looked out my back door after supper and seen a very yummy looking guy who was quite tall and had a nice ass, wore a baseball uniform and stood in my neighbors yard. I love looking. No touching for me though...maybe someday down the road...The best part? When he took his shirt off. I about died looking at that tight tummy..YUM! He never seen me thank god, then I went back inside...and here I am.

Gunna probably drive to New York for the 4th of July. The boys will be with their dad and I want to get away and see the big stuff (fireworks) in Manhattan. Fireworks over the Brooklyn Bridge..woohoo....we'll see. My one friend from Sweden will be here soon too so I will drive to Boston to catch up with her and then my other friend from England,Keiran will also be here in a few weeks for his cousins wedding..but will be in Manhattan so I guess I'll have to drive up again..it's fairly close so no biggie.

Lots of stuff to look forward too..........

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love those Japanese restaurants where they cook right in front of ya!