Sunday, November 16, 2008

Radio goo goo

It's been a WONDERFUL lazy weekend.....I didn't do much.
Well ok I lie....yesterday was spent waking up, cooking a long neck pumpkin, straining it, squashing it, measuring it, putting it in little ziploc baggies and freezing it. It's so I can make my pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving, which is comming soon!!!! The 28th to be exact. Turned out i had enough for 5 pies and I only need to make 2 so I gave the other 3 bags to my neighbor.

After that I did my laundry, went to the grocery store and when I got home I realized that I bought too much food and had almost NO room in the freezer to fit anything else..oops!

Theeenn...I made 2 different kinds of apple pies, cleaned my mess up and knitted for a little while, and before I knew it, it was bedtime!

This morning I woke and cooked the kids a nice breakfast and I came upstairs to blog and the boys were up here doing what else? Playing X-box......Caleb obviously hasn't brushed his hair yet..sheesh! It's still early though.


Well This wonderful cardigan is going to be my next knitting choice to make. I wasn't too thrilled about it comming off the shoulders so I wrote to the designer and actually, they pulled it that way for the photo shoot...yay! It should be like I want it then when it's done.

1 comment:

Maja said...

I hate it when the freezer's full and I can't fit more in. Nearly every time I go shopping I have to take everything out of the freezer and repack it to fit the new items.

Hm, reading about you baking has inspired me to MAYBE do some baking myself tomorrow. Maybe.

Xbox is bloody addictive.. Jason loves his 360.