Saturday, June 27, 2009

I got kissed today....

By an alpaca!! My god they were soft and cute and this one liked me enough to kiss me..lol


Can you see Toby the baby? he's only 3 days old. All the alpacas were just shaved about 3 weeks ago so they don't have much hair. They are curious animals...almost like dogs or cats. I just thought they were the cutest things ever.


My boss owns this farm. It's a little something him and his wife do on the side. I on the other hand take the fleece and clean it, spin it and make yarn to knit with! However...this is the first time i've ever been around the actual animal. I think i'm alergic. My eyes burned and watered like i was crying buckets. But yet when I have just the dirty fleece I get nothing, no reaction. Odd.


Aren't they adorable!?

1 comment:

Maja said...

They look very cute! Maybe you're allergic to the grass out there, or something in the air. Some pollen that comes off nearby trees?