Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's about time..

Yanno I've been itching and scratching about what to do here but my time has been full up and time to write is about null, but I think I might give it a go again...but change it up a bit because lets face it...my life isn't all that exciting.

If I'm not knitting something..then I'm working, or taking care of my dying mother, or...well I have a made a trip to Sweden 5 weeks ago and Norway but...other than that it's not that much fun...well....actually I have made it to O.C. Maryland actually this year. And if you don't know what that is, you might want to look it up because it's the best beach to go to near me, and the most fun!

Basically I want to try to keep things about my knitting because at this time it's what interests me the most, and some things about the normal goings on in my life...not very exciting is it?

No comments: