Monday, January 18, 2010

Almost done....

I bought the cotton for the bibs, and a few other goodies like buttons as you can see in the picture....
I have made one mitten to match, working on the second...

I have a whole set of goodies and itty bitties to go with my package that will be sent to London to where Louise lives....This way everything will be so cute and adorable and I am also sending her some really good American chocolate, because lets face it, what pregnant woman hates chocolate?

Today we just found out she is having a boy! So I was happy when I went shopping for the rest of the things so everything is boy themed instead of *somewhere in the middle*.
I'm excited!

I will post everything all at once when I have it together. It's so cute I wish it were me having the baby!!!

No comments: