Thursday, January 28, 2010

Progress?

So the knitting that I am supposed to be knitting always comes to a complete standstill when I start something new...like the socks..hats-excuse me-hat....there is going to be another hat because my boyfriend decided to ADVERTISE to his friends that I knit!!!!! And showed off his hat he was wearing that day...god....so now I have another to make. Not that I don't mind, or appreciate it. It's just that I am tired of knitting hats...crap. I just wish my socks would finish themselves so I can wear them, and give my sister hers, and just concentrate on my Hemlock blanket. Which is going well, now that I frogged back to the beginning to fix my oopsies.

Soooo Have I any pictures? No

The blanket being knitted in the round makes it kinda hard to show how it looks on circulars...so why bother? But it's squooshy...and soft...and my god I need to stop and finish the hat I started before it gets too warm for Jen to wear it...sigh* And then start Larry's hat...double sigh*
The hat takes all but a few hours to knit, but still. I don't wanna..haha

Hemlock Blanket is being knitted with Us 10.5 circulars-Patons Classic Wool in Jade Heather #77208

I have no idea how much this is going to take as it calls for chunky yarn and I am using worsted....we'll see!

No comments: