Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To do...

I have a whole list of ideas of what I should start knitting next.

But first of all....
I know what needs to be finished.
#1 Pembroke Vest
#2 Hemlock Ring Blanket

I'm thinking since it's summer that what I want or should knit would be best if it's a light garment.

Our cabin at the beach is right on the bay and the fire pit doesn't always keep me warm late at night when the breeze starts coming in off the water. We always end up sitting outside for hours in the dark after we get back from the boat & beach. So a light, summer-evening sweater would work I suppose. I want it to also be functional.

I have many sweaters on my Ravelry Queue but Whole Wheat Cardigan seems to fit the bill. It would be nice for work too because the office I work in is like a walk in freezer all year round! All I have to do now is decide on a yarn.

No comments: