Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Friday!

I've been a been lazy with posting about the prize and winner and so on...sorry!

I've been knitting with everyone and trying to keep up with the flow, among having to go to work, loosing electricity yesterday due to a storm, losing files and so on...

But also I want to make sure that everyone has a fair chance to sign up to win. I won't be picking a winner till about the middle of next week. (Wednesday @ 9pm EST) And again, in case anyone missed it, because I made the guessing of the clues way too easy, and because I only have one prize to give away, I am going to use a random number generator so it's fair for everyone.

You don't have to live in the United States to win, just so you know. If you live on the other side of the world, you are still eligible win. It's only fair right??

So go on and leave a comment on the previous post and tell me you want to win some fiber-y good stuff!!!!!!!!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments: