Monday, July 19, 2010

Måndag

So here we are. Monday again.

I have been working on packing everything I own for the move to our new house and of course some deadline knitting. In between I am trying to work on a new project I'm designing, a baby sweater.

So today I am hoping to finish up the final mitten. I have the pdf all ready to go, papers are signed. I just need to get the 2nd mitten done, washed & blocked and send it out. It HAS to be in the mail this week. I really have been pushing it but what can I say? I would show everyone but I cannot do that just yet until it has been released on Knit Picks website. I think it's in August...I'll check on that.

I think I'm soon ready for the next KAL. It's just so hard with the move to get everything sorted and together. But it will give me some time to get the baby sweater done for another KAL.

I hope everyone has a great Monday and Happy Knitting!!!

No comments: