Thursday, July 1, 2010

Very pleased

Yep, very pleased with myself to have received an email today.
One that I KNEW was coming because I got an email yesterday saying today we would know...

The hours ticked by and I watched my email like a hawk.

Then, I almost forgot to look and was ready to shut off the laptop, when lo and behold there she was.... telling me how my design got picked..hehe

Yay!!!!!! This is now 2 designs I've submitted out of 5 that made it. I'm waiting to hear back on the other three..whewwwwwww!

Thank you Heather for getting me all excited about designing. It's everything it's cracked up to be and more :)

So I have no pictures yet again. All my personal knitting came to a halt because my first design that got picked, that I am currently working on, has to get done, and I have a deadline. It's got to be perfect. That is first and foremost. As for the 2nd design, I have to wait for further instructions, then...more knitting.

I have 3 other designs that I've sketched up, but they are going to have to wait just a teeny bit.

I did do a little spinning today because I needed to free up some brain space, and let's admit it...spinning your own yarn is a perfect way to not think.

Happy Knitting!!

No comments: