Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Done!

So today I finished my project for the website Three Irish Girls.
I can't say what, or how it looks etc but I will in due time when they give me the go-ahead.

I finished it in exactly 2 weeks and 1 day. Not bad! I was a bit nervous about the yarn color(s) and how it would make it look, but in the end I am very very pleased. I did a dry block with my iron last night just so I could have a peek. But this weekend I am going to give it a good hard block because it needs it!

I'm very excited about this. This will be the second item I have submitted to a place and got in. I'm not so sure I'm going to be doing anything soon in the near future as far as designing goes. I do have something I am working on actually that I will self publish on Ravelry, but other then that I want to catch up on all my Wip's

I have 3 sweaters, a pair of mittens, an afghan and a shawl to finish...and of course my personal pattern. I also have a friend in Sweden who has been waiting for his winter hat...oops! I forgot actually so I need to add that to my list of things as well

No comments: