Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Onsdag

1: Making a list is not going to make me feel like I've accomplished anything. It does seem to be the thing to do nowadays so I'll give it a shot.

2: I have too much to knit and not enough time to do it in.

3: I really don't feel like re-knitting that 2nd mitten for Laurens friend, even though I did mess it up. I knew it from the get-go but thought it would be ok.

4: I knew better

5: I didn't care at the time anyways.

6: I wish I had an extra pair of hands.

7: I secretly want to get sick so I can stay at home and knit.

8: I want to finish my Lauren Cardigan before winter is over, but if I keep accepting payment in return for knitted items from my co-workers, then I'll never get done with it till summer :(

9: I won some yarn from Steven. It got lost in the mail. They found it. Sent it back to the original city, then sent it back to me. I see it's in my town now out for delivery. I'll believe it when I see it.

10: I have so many design ideas floating in my head and I can't get them all down or knit them fast enough. See #6 & 7

11: My boss just stood behind me while I was writing this. I should be working but there's nothing to do. See #5

12: I want a snow blizzard.

No comments: