Monday, April 25, 2011

Måndag

So today I want to share with you one of Jared Floods patterns.
Pretty much everyone knows who he is by now. I think he is amazing and his work cannot go unnoticed.

I have so far only ever made one of his patterns.
Photo by Jared Flood

It takes a lot for me to want to make something. It has to be pretty special in my eyes. Don't get me wrong, every design is special in it's own way, but there has to be something extra for it to really catch my eye.

That's where Jared's new design comes in.

Photo by Jared Flood

I don't know if it's the color, the way the model is wearing the shawl, or just the design alone. But this is in my Ravelry queue and I have the perfect yarn to make it with. I'm going to knit it for myself for this coming fall. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: