Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Onsdag

Today I would like to share with you a very special project.
Photo by: Kay Gardiner

The name of the pattern is obvious why it was made and I think it's a great idea and it's also beautiful!

It is knit on Us 6 needles with Noro Silk Garden. I added this to my Ravelry queue because it's for a good cause & it's a great blanket! so far there are 351 projects. Thats amazing!

Here is some info the designer has listed on Ravelry for this pattern in case you wondered where the money goes to exactly. I think you should cast on too and help where help is needed most!

The designer will donate all proceeds from the sale of downloads of this pattern to Mercy Corps (http://www.mercycorps.org/). In 2011, these donations will be designated for Japan earthquake/tsunami relief, and thereafter to support Mercy Corps’ relief work.

No comments: