Sunday, June 5, 2011

Söndag

Progress on my socks have finally gone as planned. I have turned the heel last night and picked up stitches on the one side of the gusset. I am hoping to be done this week. They will be given to my co-worker/friend, Cindy. She tried the first one on and loved it.
This weekend was a very busy one for sure. I finally purchased some flowers to plant in the front of the house along the sidewalk. I've been very lazy with it.

All in all I had a very productive weekend. I knitted, I planted flowers, purchased a new vehicle, gave the dog a bath, did all the laundry, cleaned the house, went to a graduation party, planted flowers, and today I am going to make homemade Strawberry jam. Perfect way to end the weekend, even if it is threatening to rain.

Happy Knitting and here's to you & yours!

No comments: