Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lördag

So you may have noticed on Ravelry, or not, that I have another 'something' in the works.

Photo: Rebs16 ; Ravelry

Currently this is the progress of one of my test knitters. I don't mind giving you this one peek. I have to say that I am beyond pleased with how it's coming along. The thing that got me was the color choice used. In this photo it was done in the colorway Grass by Loops & Threads Impeccable Solids. I liked the blanket when I knit it up, but in this color it just popped for me and really made me enjoy it even more.

Some details:

I have worked up a version also in fingering weight. The details of that are being ironed out at the moment. And to make it even better I will be making sure there are other sizes available. Currently there is only the Toddler size blanket at this time.

When the pattern is released, I hope that you too will give it a try and enjoy it as much as I have.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That color is spectacular!