Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Onsdag


I have to say I am loving it so far. I have never worked a bobble before in my life until now. I actually like them :) The only issue I am having is all the cabling in the sock. I like cables. I don't like cables on a sock. It's fidgety, but somehow I am not too bothered with this at this time. Maybe because it's not so frequent.

I am using a Us1/2.25mm Chiao Goo circular needle and Cascade Yarns Heritage in the colorway Cerulean. The photo does not do the colors richness any justice. It's amazing. The pattern is really easy so far. I understand everything. The only thing I would change would be to have the symbol key and the instructions for it on the same page instead of two pages apart. So I have to have everything spread out a bit. Well, I did. I now have managed to memorize what the symbols mean. But for a beginner it might not be so easy.

I have gotten further along than what my picture shows. This is only a days work thus far (mind you I have only been able to knit at work). I am loving it. I don't foresee any issues making sock #2 as per usual because this sock is quite fun!

No comments: