Sunday, January 1, 2012

Söndag

First day of the year and I have cast on for a new project already.
I would be more happy with knitting it, and probably a lot further had 
I the proper needle for working the magic loop method.
However, I do not have a Us 6 in a long enough circular.
Instead I am using 2 short Us 6 circ's

The project?

I am using more of the leftover Malabrigo worsted from my sweater.
I always order extras for two reasons. The first, in case I do need to make an extra larger size.
And the second reason being that if I don't need the extra yarn, I have enough left for another project :)

Here is my progress thus far.
It's easy and fun. I am loving these!
So far the only mod I made was that I worked the ribbing in 
a Us 3 instead of the called for Us 6 because I wanted a tighter cuff.....
Then once the cuff was done, I switched to the Us 6.
I have to say I am happy with the change. It fits
perfectly.

No comments: