Thursday, April 5, 2012

Torsdag

So now that my deadline is finished and I am getting some real knitting done, I have started Nefertem by Kirsten Kapur.

At the moment I am knitting it for my boss, knitted with yarn from her very own alpacas.
She has a show she is doing and wants some items to be knit with her yarn and she asked me to help out.
I have some of my very own handspun that I will be using to make another of these for myself. I am very much in love with this simple, easy and beautiful design.

I would show you a picture, but I will save that for later when I have accomplished a bit more when there is something to show.
From the way this is going, I am guessing this is an easy two day shawl project!

Photo courtesy of Kirsten Kapur:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's going to be such a pretty shawl!