Thursday, August 23, 2012

Torsdag

So one sweater has been finished for the Luvinthemommyhood KAL
And sweater number two (or is that three?) is moving along quite nicely.

I have chosen 5200k by Suvi Simola
I am knitting with Universal Yarn Pace in the colorway Olive.
A fingering 4 ply  75% wool - 25% Nylon blend

I made a few changes already by using a Us 5 for the collar and knitting a ribbed collar 
instead of the garter it called for. Then I switched to Us 6 for the body.

I am unsure if I will make any changes to the shaping of the sweater, as the last sweater I made had no shaping and I actually preferred it to the ones that did. We will see what happens.
It's moving along quick quickly for fingering thanks to the size needles. My last fingering sweater was knit on Us 2's, which would be why it took me a year and a half !!

Tonight though I think I am going to make a change of pace, I am going to spin some wool for sweater #3 of the KAL. I am almost done, but it has been waiting patiently for me to actually sit at my Ashford and spin!

No comments: