Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Three things.....

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Spiders
2. Heights
3. Guns

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. I cannot pick just one person from school, They all are funny.
2. My sister
3. Tyson!


Three Things I Love:
1. My family
2. Tyson
3. The kitties at my mom's


Three Things I Hate:
1. People who drive slow.
2. Nosey people
3. Repitition


Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Ignorance
2. Dumb people. (I have a real issue with people if you haven't noticed!)
3. Uncleanliness


Three Things On My Desk:
1. Coffee mug
2. Speakers
3. Headphones


Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Thinking of what to eat.
2. Wishing my dad to get better soon.
3. Smelling supper cooking on the stove


Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Jump out of an airplane with a parachute(even though I am scared!)
2. Visit the Fiji Islands
3. Scuba dive


Three Things I Can Do:
1. Speak, read and write Swedish almost fluently....and a little little Spanish and a little little Russian
2. Put my leg all the way behind my head.
3. Change the oil in my car if I wanted to.

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Read chinese.
2. flip my eyelids inside out
3. keep my mouth shut when I feel strong about something

Three things you should listen to:
1. Your mother!
2. Your gut instinct
3. Keane

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. President Bush
2. An idiot
3. Someone screaming in your ear.

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. To speak arabic..lol.. I know three sentences already!
2. Capoeira.
3. How to teach Tyson to stop pulling when I walk him

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Brioche
2. Mac n' Cheese
3. Äpple paj - Apple pie

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. The Smurfs
2. Transformers
3. FraggleRock

Three Things I Regret:
1. uhhhhh..getting married the first time.
2. uhmmmm
3. uhhh this is hard, I don't know

Three People I Tag:
Jim
Valdi..if he's watching
Perfect Virgo...

5 comments:

Maja said...

Nice one!

Hey how's your dad now? Is the first 24 hours finished?

Ms. Kimba said...

Hej maja,
My dad should be ok and hopefully be home by the end of next week. Hes a lucky man. Most people don't even make it to the ER before it bursts. His first 24 hours will be finished by this evening sometime.

Russell CJ Duffy said...

can't argue with any of those but PERFECT VIRGO??

keep it secret but he picks his feet!!

Ms. Kimba said...

Picks his feet huh? I wont tell!

SleekPelt said...

My dog used to take me for a walk, Mrs. Cecrux, but a gentle-leader-type collar took care of that quite easily. (Don't worry -- it's not a muzzle!)