Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Something Awful...

I freaking laughed my ass off at this website....Most importantly a particular article that is, yes..3 pages long, but only takes a few minutes to read. It is all true, everything that is written on it. I have to say this guy is funny, the king of smartasses all over the world & the best nut-cracking, pot smoking monkey I ever read! Next to Old K that is....

So on with it..here's the link to the crazy article I read...
Crazy Doll Lady

And this here article sickens me....Hidden U.S. Plans for War on Iran

1 comment:

Old Knudsen said...

The doll lady was some wacky stuff. The war on Iran is a load of bollocks. Leaked memos from the tightest admin ever? leaking memos is just another tool to promote fear and get the other sides attention to keep them guessing. The only way the US would open a third front would be if some Yank bombed Iran by mistake because he got confused with Iraq.