Friday, September 14, 2007

So anyways...

Like Old K said in my last post in the comments, he always had his own personal tv in the back of the headrest when he flys..me too, but not this time....doesn't matter now. I know who not to fly with anymore. So on with it....

When I sat in Frankfurt airport for 6 hours!!!....on the way back to Sweden, I sat at the one window that lets you look out at the planes comming in and out and docking etc....I seen a worker who was to be working, asleep in the bottom of a Lufthansa plane in the hatch next to the luggage hatch. Nobody(other workers) noticed him there for an hour! Eventually he sat straight up and realized he fell asleep. He shouldn't of laid down to begin with. Idiot.

So anyways, I made my way to the USA safe and sound. Had a good trip etc. Got my bags and went out to meet my parents, yes there was tears involved. I felt like I stood out among other Americans just because of the way I was dressed, and also because of a comment I got from an American girl while in the customs line. Yes I was wearing what Swedes wear. Swedes are fashionable and a little ahead of the USA when it comes to fashion etc...I thought I looked ok, but after that girl, I realized that Americans looked almost sloppy with their crazy baggy clothes.

Well I am who I am. I can't change that and I can't change the fact I like the fashion here in Sweden better. We stepped out of the Philadelphia airport and it was SOOOOOOOOO hot outside! I couldn't get over it and I had too many clothes on. It was like 16 celcius here in Sweden when I left and 36 celcius in the USA..I thought it felt good for the first 5 minutes, after that I realized it was too much for me now. I became accustomed to Swedish weather...

Anyways, we got home to my parents....etc etc.....I went to bed that night as normal only with shitloads of jetlag. I knew it was 10pm saturday night, but my body was on Swedish time and said it was 4am Sunday morning....I only slept one hour on the plane and woke the morning before at 2am to get to the airport on time, so therefor I was awake for 26 hours straight with a 1 hour nap.....I didn't sleep to well to begin with that night at my parents house, and then I woke up with the worst thing ever on Sunday morning....stuffiness. It was the beginning of a bad long week of being very sick.....all because of severe climate change.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got home safe. I miss you. Sorry i got sick and had to go to the hospital. that sure messed up our time together. I love you so much.I got home today from the hospital, a long 8 days there. Had swedish chocolates not long after getting home and i used my hot pot. Thanks to mom in law. love you see you soon.
oh did not get pics in e mail or any e mail from you.
MOM

Old Knudsen said...

When I think of sweden I think of swingers and hot tubs not fashion.

Ms. Kimba said...

don't worry about it mom.. wasn't your fault you got sick. it only matters that you are home now..lvoe you too and i miss you lots xxxx

swingers old k???

Perfect Virgo said...

I always seem to get sick when I travel too. It takes me a while to adjust in both directions. The longer I stay the better I feel. Ah well, glad you had a great time with your family. Now you'll be saving for next year...

Anonymous said...

hey there nice blog role,and gust wanted to say lisa told me around mid day sundat here moms pc has some prob and cant email you so she asked me to notify you of this.anything you want to say i can relay messages to her untill it gets fixed.been busy this weekend and had no chance to visit her at home.ill have to tell her monday eve i contacted her .k hv a great day at work and school.

Maja said...

I'm suffering some stuffiness myself right now! Bloody colds.. I'm sick of them!