Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dryers

Well it is soon time for christmas. My parents' dryer has died so I decided to buy them a new one through the idea of my husband. I actually have finished all of my shopping which is an absolute miracle! This however, has to wait until just after christmas by a few days to arrive.

Usually I am waiting until the last minute to get the rest of the things that I need for everyone, rushing around the mall like a crazed person loving it, but this year I can actually relax and we still have what? 2 weeks to go!?

Anyways, I don't really have anything to report other then the ugly cold rain. The dark short endless days. And final exams for Tuesday and Wednesday. God I hope I pass! Jag skulle skriva mer på min svenska websidan...sigh* Om jag prata mer svenska på mitt job, kanske vill jag inte glömma den............

No comments: