Thursday, February 25, 2010

Knitting Olympics..

Well I finished this last night...It needs washed and blocked but thankfully off the needles. I can now concentrate on the projects that have been hanging on the wayside, get them done so when spring rolls around, I can stop knitting for the season and solely spin on my Ashford.

It was fun to set a deadline and see if I can finish on time while at the same time doing something I haven't done before. Part of my challenge was to knit this only at work. Which I did but I cast off last night here at home because it needs blocked anyways and I can't do that at work.

By: Kate Gagnon Osborn
Needles: Us 8
Yarn: Pattons Classic Wool in *Mercury*
Level of Love: Much love to be had for it's softness and squishiness! And the size is perfect!
Started: Feb. 12th
Finished: Feb 24th

No comments: