Monday, February 22, 2010

Little bit of everything

This is my puppy Griz and I...though I guess he's not a puppy anymore. I usually forget he is almost 2. I love him.
Then my oldest who is 15 years old on Wednesday was...well I don't know what he thought he was doing the other night!
My kitty, Tipps, likes to be lazy near me when I am spinning wool. He's usually within 5 feet of me...I don't understand this cat at all. Must be nice!
I've been hard at work making the best yarn that I can making it as perfect as possible, though I know thats asking a bit much...not too bad though!
This is my singles before I plied it. Coopsworth fleece. LOVE working with it on my Ashford.

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Ooooh what kind of Ashford do you have? I love the look of your Coopworth!

I also wish I were able to have a dog. They're gas!

Ms. Kimba said...

Thanks. I have an Ashford Traveler. It fits nicely in my car if I take it anywhere, though I noticed it's the size of other small wheels so...lol...but it's perfect for me!

My dog is the best. He's a choc lab and a big baby.:)