Saturday, March 20, 2010


For my little project that I started, I had used some wrong colors. I thought about going out and buying some wool in the right colorway, then I discovered I already had it in roving. I spun some of it up on my Ashford. This is what I got.

I'm hoping it's enough...and I'm guessing it is because I only need a tiny bit. If not i'll spin some more!
This is Alpaca - worsted weight - 33 yds.- 1oz.
It's a beautiful amber color with some bright yellow. I didn't want too much of the yellow in it so I took most of it out, just a peek here and there for a textured look when it goes in the final project.

No comments: