Friday, March 19, 2010

Little project

I have been working on a little design....
My colors need to be switched up...Don't have the right colors in the center to make what I am doing right, but I happen to have it in roving so it looks as though I will be doing some spinning tonight to make it right!

I can't say what it is yet....or what it will be or supposed to be...this is just a peek :)
I'm hoping by the end of the weekend I'll be done with it....we'll see!

In other news....
En gammal "vän" till mig skickade ett SMS till mig igår. Någon som jag inte har talat med för ett år. Jag förstår verkligen inte varför vissa män inte bara ger upp. Han är i Sverige och jag är tillbaka här i usa .... jag verkligen verkligen inte förstår män! Men jag har min stickning och det är allt jag behöver just nu!

No comments: