Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday

The 4 days I had off of work were just perfect. Spent the past 2 of those in the mountains in the middle of nowhere at Brads fathers house. I knit as fast as I could and as often as I could, usually for hours at a time so I could finish my sisters socks once and for all. I had promised them to her months ago, but other projects had made me set them aside.

We did go out eventually though, Brad and I seen here, below, waiting for a beer at the Moose.
Our almost 2 year old puppy was such a good boy in the car as always on the 2 hour trip north.


And finally, the socks that my dear sister has waited so long for.....
Though the color is way off for some reason in these pictures, they are actually bright orange!

Pattern: Earl Grey from the Yarn Harlot
Yarn: Pagewood Farm sock yarn in Orange Spice - 333 yds.
Needles: Us 1 circular, magic loop method
Difficulty: Easy as pie, I did this a few times before, though I left out the cable down the side of the foot this time.
Level of Love: lovvvvvve love them! And so does my sister!


No comments: