Thursday, March 11, 2010

Knit night

Last night was knit night at Flying Fibers in Landisville. It was the first time for me to join everyone there and I have to say it was way better than the group I used to go to. Everyone here was really nice :)

I worked on my sisters socks for a little, we ate pizza, had cake and I got to see how Ellens' rabbits mated. I really had no clue that bunnies do it the way they do and it was funny! They are Angora rabbits and so so soft and sweet :)

Below is Ellen on the right spinning her Angora's fur, and then Heather to the far left working on a secret project for a magazine, which I don't think I can say which one till it's in there. But it's beautiful!! I had to block out the picture of her project for now :) I don't remember the name of the woman in the middle.

Either way it was a good night, even though my car battery was dead when I went to leave!

No comments: