Sunday, April 18, 2010

I feel so lucky

I got a little gift today.
This was made especially for me, just in time for the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival.
Seeing as I plan on bringing back plenty of dirty fleece for spinning, I was going to need a screen of sorts to set it on to dry after the washings. Something not too small and not too big, but good enough to set over the tub for the water to drip through. I had no idea that Brad would be making me this. Now I am all set to wash, card & spin.

The good thing is that it's big enough for me to wash a large batch of dirty fleece for spinning instead of small batches. I had no idea what I was going to do before this, but I don't have to worry about it now. So happy!!

Brad made it with rust-proof screws and brackets, nylon screen & pressure treated wood, so no worry about the water messing things up. He even sanded it nicely, stained it and water treated it for me. The measurements are 24" x 41" outside to outside..nice!

No comments: