Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday

I probably have too many things going on for my own good.

The Pembroke Vest was finished last night. I just need to get some pictures of it with the ribbing, but it's blocking right now. This was taken, obviously, just as I started the ribbing.

I have the Hemlock Ring Blanket which Jodi has been waiting for and it keeps getting pushed back...oppps.

I'm also trying to get something done and submitted before the May deadline, but I don't know how thats going to work out because I haven't had time to work on it and I'm second guessing my yarn choice and color.

As far as my afghan...well I am in no hurry for that. It's just something on the side and now I'm trying to work out how to get it to go from square, to circle. I think I have it figured out, but we'll see.

I'm also going to be doing a test knit, which I'm pretty excited about. Thats on the top of my list.

Off to work now, then on to my LYS afterwards. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Frida said...

Oh, I love how that big middle motif turns into the neckline!

Ms. Kimba said...

yeah me too, it was very smart to design it that way

sheknitupthat said...

LOVE the cables on that vest!