Monday, May 10, 2010

Crocus

I have been working on a cardigan since April 27th.
It's taking me some time because I have a few other things I've been working on at the same time. Like another Crocus, a Hemlock Blanket and a few other things.

I took these photos yesterday morning of my progress. However It's a bit longer since I had plenty of knitting time being put into this yesterday & today..it's not a big dent, but it's something.
It's a very well written pattern. Simple to follow and if I didn't have to work I'd of been done by now! That's how fast of a knit this is.

The yarn I chose is Plymouth superwash merino and for the stripes I used some of my handspun BFL.

It's so soft and I can't wait for it to be done so I can wear it. Lucky for me the office I work in is like a walk in freezer so I can wear hand knit sweaters all year round.