Sunday, May 9, 2010

Söndag

I managed to get a LOT of knitting done this weekend.
Yesterday was beautiful, even if the wind was whipping about, so I sat outside in the sun and knit for awhile.

Today I planted 2 rose bushes in front of my house, put mulch down in the flower beds, watched a movie & knit, did laundry, and cooked a fabulous meal for my dad and fiancee'....though I'm wondering why today of all days I had to cook. It is mothers day after all. And my children are too young to cook. However, they are quite lucky I was a chef for 11 years and still love to cook as much as I did the day I started my first chef job. I enjoy every minute of it, I just don't tell them :)

One of my sisters just got released from the Army only days ago. I cannot WAIT to see her when she comes home in a month!!! She looks kind of miserable here...haha..She hated the Army.


Then...
Yesterday one of my other 4 sisters got married.
I am so happy for her and hope she finds everything that she has ever wanted in her life with her new husband.
Now I just need to teach her how to knit!

No comments: