Saturday, July 24, 2010

Going places....

Some of you may know that I am in the process of moving.
By the end of next weekend I will be in my new home.
Today we did a little fixing up and it was sooo sooo hot!

But I found a place just for me.

A place to sit and look at the river through the trees from my front porch......
A place that looks cozy (and will be even more so after I have everything in)
A place for me to knit.....

And the best part about the move? I'm going to have my own craft room! YAY!
I'm in love.

5 comments:

Frida said...

Wow! That house looks so beautiful! What a stone wall and lovely porch!

Jackie said...

The porch looks inviting!
I have my own sewing room off my kitchen. I can sit and knit with a view of the birds in the feeder.
Enjoy!

Ms. Kimba said...

Thanks.

The chairs aren't mine, so I'll be replacing them with a rocking chair and a few comfy seats, but I sat there for awhile yesterday and it just felt right.

I wanted to dig out the knitting, then realized I didn't have any with me cuz I was busy cleaning up the inside..darn! lol

Carmel said...

it's wonderful!! I love a good front porch!! What a great place :)
Congratulations on the new place!!

Maja said...

Very nice :)