Thursday, September 30, 2010

And he thought I hoarded too much yarn....

Well as I said previously, Hannah Fettig has a new cardigan pattern out that you all have bought for me. I never did say thanks so..

Thank you!

My current cardigan soon being finished has me itching to cast on for the new one, but I know what I have on the needles now, and I am sticking by my goal that I made months ago...

Soooooooooo seeing as I have had 2, yes thats right, 2 Crocus sweaters on the needles, I decided I only needed one. Why? Well because I could use 2 but the first one is kind of hanging there waiting for me to finish the sleeves as it is....

And also because the 2nd one just sat there mid-increase for the raglan. And seeing as I have the lovely Cascade 220 colorway: Jet that I was making it in, I thought to myself...

"Now not only would that be lovely for my Effortless cardigan, but who knooowss when I'll actually finish the 2nd Crocus AND....I wouldn't have to buy yarn"

I mentioned this to my fiancee' and he said to me that it was "a good thing to do some stash bustin' because you hoard too much yarn as it is. And you really don't need to buy anymore yarn." So he agreed it was a good idea to tear out my sweater and use it for Hannah Fettig's cardigan instead. He even went as far as agreeing with me that it was for sure my style. I love him.

1 comment:

Carmel said...

awesome!! I can't wait to see it!