Friday, December 31, 2010

11 cardigans for 2011

Of course I have started some cardigans already, but the goal is to finish all 11 by the end of the year. It usually takes me quite some time as I mostly only have time to knit while I am at work and well, that's not an easy feat as I'm usually pretty busy doing actual work so....

Here's the list:

Crocus 90% done already

I know some of you may ask, why not 12 sweaters? One a month!

I do have other little things that I am working on that will require deadlines and I know I'm pushing it with 11 sweaters as it is so....There you have it. This will not only give me plenty of sweaters/cardigans to wear for next winter, but it also clears my queue on Ravelry..I'll then have reached my goal set earlier in 2010.

I was tempted to follow the Yarn Harlots pathway and do a self imposed sock club, 12 pairs of socks in 12 months...but really, I can barely be bothered to make one sock let alone two!

Happy Knitting!

No comments: