Friday, January 28, 2011

I really have to count my blessings.

I have a wonderful bunch of siblings, 6 to be exact with me smack dab in the center of 7 kids.
I have good work colleagues and good friends.

Then there's Carmel who has a yarn stash bigger than my LYS. She keeps sending me more and more yarn and to be honest, I can't thank her enough. She doesn't need to send it, she just does because that's the kind of person she is. She also happens to be my test knitter when I come up with new designs AND she always puts my work out there for others to see.

For the past few weeks I keep getting about one package a week with a few hanks of yarn in and it's all soooooo sooo nice!!!!!

What do you do for a fellow knitter/friend who already has all the yarn she needs already, to say thanks? ideas ideas!!!

1 comment:

Carmel said...

This post right here is enough :) You're welcome!!