Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thelia

Let's just say I have no patience....

If I have spoken to you recently, in person, you would have known I was going to submit this pattern to Interweave Knits. I think I might have had a chance to get in with this for Winter 2011....Again...I have no patience. I needed immediate satisfaction on this..sheesh!

So I bring to you Thelia.

(My co-worker Lauren has agreed to model this for me, yes at work, as if you can't tell. She loved it so much I let her keep it. Others are now asking for it. Others as in at least 3 or 4 other women. Let me just say the smile is big on my face.)

Thelia is worked in the round with less then one skein of Plymouth Yarn Encore Chunky Tweed.
Us 10.5 needles
It is charted for the cable section, but there is also written instructions as well for the rest.

You can purchase Thelia on Ravelry, no account needed, for $3.00



No comments: