Saturday, January 15, 2011

The wait

I've been working on a secret project for a submission call and really hoping I get in. I'm really proud of what I will be submitting, and what's helped has been the praise of the girls at work who now want me to make them one...but they will have to wait. Decisions from Interweave Knits will not come till March, so I am told by the editor.

I've had to go through the wait a few times before. I can do it again.

For me this is not so long. March is going to be a busy month for me anyways so I probably won't think too much about it...I hope! In the meantime I will keep working on my 10 sweaters for 2011. As you know I had to drop one as it was a fail...oh well.

I've picked up reading again too. It is a nice break in between knitting. The book I am currently on is called Angela's Ashes: A memoir by Frank McCourt
I highly recommend this book. The way the story is written is fascinating and intriguing. If you would like to know more about it, click on the link above. I bought this used from Amazon for only $3. Can you believe that? And it looks new. What a steal.

Happy Knitting

No comments: