Monday, September 26, 2011

WIP

I've been on the slow side of posting lately, However I am knitting. It's that time of year. I'm on Christmas knitting right now and I am keeping it simple so I don't bog myself down. This does mean that I probably won't have my sweater done in time for the cold weather. But I will try. I will keep going.

Christmas Pressie#1


Photo by Brooklyn Tweed/Jared Flood

I am using a wool/acrylic blend that can be taken care of by those who I am sure might not take care of their knitted items properly. Otherwise I would use a 100% wool mix. Probably Merino/silk or something of the sort.

My choice? Plymouth Yarns Encore.
My first colorway is Blue Forest.

I just started setting up for the charts. This is my progress thus far.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am all about easy care for wool-clueless people. Save the good mixes for yourself!