Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Onsdag

Rosebud by Jared Flood.

It's coming along nicely. I have only been able to knit this at work in the morning before I get swamped with paper work & phone calls. This is 2 days worth. Not bad I don't think. I could have it knit up in a day but there's too much other things that need to be done.

I'm making this for one of my co-workers/the owners daughter. I hope she likes it. I have a plan for her sister whom I also work with. I outfit them in winter wear every year because they love it. I'm thinking Kirsten Kapur's Wood Hollow mittens, but I don't want the matching hat. I want something similar but different, and I have just the idea. I'm going to come up with my own design.

As for the matching mittens for the hat I'm working on now...? I don't know yet. Still thinking. Possibly I can work up my own mitten pattern and just incorporate the cable section on a smaller scale on top...I think that's where I will go.

Happy knitting!

No comments: