Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Onsdag

Well I think it's been a full week since I posted anything and I don't have much to share. I would have thought that I'd have an FO by now but I don't. I have an afghan started to use up what stash I have left (which is not much) and I started a pair of fingerless gloves (for a xmas gift), one of which is done and blocked and the other I have started....See!
I have also started a pair of fingerless mitts for myself, and when they are done I will finish spinning some more yarn and make yet another pair for moi. I knit for others so much and for deadlines but you know what? I need to knit for me too.

So who cares if I am a little selfish? They are small quick satisfying projects and I enjoy them.
How often do you actually knit for yourself??!! Hmmm???

Happy Knitting!

No comments: