Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tisdag

Well Thanksgiving is on it's way this week. I've gotten a lot of knitting done, even for Christmas! For myself as well. But now there is a big dinner to prepare for which puts a halt on a lot of stuff. Lucky for me after work today I have 5 days of relaxation before going back to work, so I hope to knock out a lot of knitting during this time.

There is another design in the works. I am hoping I get chosen again as I have worked with this company twice before. I don't know if I am pressing my luck or not but I am going to give it a shot!

I'm still waiting to hear the latest word on the book. I have 6 days left to wait...It seems like forever!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Here's to hoping you get to spend lots of time with your family and that nobody gets hurt during Black Friday shopping!

No comments: