Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tisdag

Well the hunt for my own web domain is a no-go at this time. I could not find what I was looking for. So for the time being I will continue to keep my space here until I find what suits my needs.

I have been very busy lately knitting. I have been keeping small projects on the needles & popping them right off, which is a change for me.

The first 3 of the projects I will be showing you are for a coworkers granddaughter.

First up. Poppy by Justine Turner.
From start to finish it took maybe 2 hours.
Baby Bella Mitts by Aoifa Anctil. I made these in about 45 minutes...I have another to make yet to complete the set.
Aviatrix Baby Hat, also by Justine Turner
All in all everything took me just a few short hours to complete per item. i am happy with the results and so is the receiver.

And lastly, I have started Pikku-Pete by Lene Alve for a different coworkers one year old daughter. I am not sure if I will embroider on the sheep yet or not at this time. It's a simple and very interesting hat as far as construction. The photo does not capture the deepness of the color but I am very happy with it. I am using Cascade Sport.

I still have to make some fingerless gloves yet for a Christmas gift & then it's all 'me' knitting. With the exception I have till the end of the month to finish my knitting for the book. I have been very slow and lazy with it. I will be done in time!

Happy Knitting

No comments: